Arizona School Tax Credit
The state of Arizona offers all residents the exciting opportunity to support Paradise Schools through the Arizona School Tax Credit Program.
- Arizona Law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows married couples filing jointly a tax credit of up to $400 and individual taxpayers a tax credit of up to $200 when they contribute to extra-curricular activities in public schools.
- Tax credits can be paid at one-time or in installments.
- This is a CREDIT on your income taxes, which means you get every dollar back on your state return, whether you owe money to the state or the state owes you!
- You may also be able to use the tax credit as a deduction on your federal income taxes. Consult your tax advisor.
- Even if residents do not have children, as long as they pay taxes, they are eligible to pay their tax credit at Paradise Schools.
SUPPORT PARADISE SCHOOLS AND RECEIVE A DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR STATE TAX CREDIT!!