Arizona School Tax Credit
Support Paradise schools and receive a dollar for dollar state tax credit!
The state of Arizona offers all residents the exciting opportunity to support Paradise Schools through the Arizona School Tax Credit Program.
- Arizona Law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows married couples filing jointly a tax credit of up to $400 and individual taxpayers a tax credit of up to $200 when they contribute to extra-curricular activities in public schools.
- Tax credits can be paid at one-time or in installments.
- This is a CREDIT on your income taxes, which means you get every dollar back on your state return, whether you owe money to the state or the state owes you!
- You may also be able to use the tax credit as a deduction on your federal income taxes. Consult your tax advisor.
- Even if residents do not have children, as long as they pay taxes, they are eligible to pay their tax credit at Paradise Schools.
As a token of appreciation, a letter will be issued and mailed for all payments made in person, acknowledging receipt of your contribution. The letter will serve as proof of payment for your tax records. For online contributions, an email will be sent immediately upon payment and will serve as documentation for your records (these cannot be reproduced, so please save them in your email).
NO REFUNDS will be made for Tax Credit Donations. The law provides for a credit on your state income tax return. You will receive your money back in the form of a tax credit from the Arizona Dept. of Revenue upon filing your state tax return.
How do I make a tax credit donation?
If you would like to make a tax credit donation using cash or check, please visit the front office at one of our campuses. You will need to complete the Tax Credit contribution form located here.
If you would like to make a tax credit donation using a credit or debit card, you may do so by visiting e-Funds or visiting/calling the front office at one of our campuses. For online or phone transactions, the Tax Credit contribution form is not required.
All payment methods will allow you to designate your funds for a specified student or you may apply them as a general contribution.